Hey there! Happy Friday to you! 🙂 Here are 5 of my tips for mixing bold prints!
1) Be as bold as the prints you’re wearing! Half of making an outfit look good is ‘how you wear it’.
2) You wear the clothes, don’t let the clothes wear you. Instilling that mantra into your soul will allot you the ability to really rock anything.
3) Take risks. Obvi leopard print and stripes don’t “match” but that’s part of the fun + sassiness that comes with mixing prints. Taking fashion risks are what set you apart and help you “speak” with your clothing.
4) Find comfort in what you pick. Bold prints are a statement in themselves…which may be a lot for some. If a bold print is pushing it for you don’t take yourself into total discomfort by making say those bold prints a crop top & mini shorts. Within being bold find comfort.
5) Throw fashion rules out the window. In a matter of speaking fashion is art and art is subjective. Do you.
Here are a few of my latest bold print mash ups! Check me out on Insta for more! @JulesNicholsXO xo